Bansko builds the largest platform in Bulgaria
Bulgarian Ski Federation of Bansko received the trust of the International Ski Federation to conduct a race for the World Cup on the Banderitsa track in Bansko on the 26th and 27th of February.
For the occasion of the race, Bansko will have built a stand for 5 thousand people. On the first day the best skiers from around the world will compete in the discipline super-combined and super-giant slalom at 10:00 am and another slalom run will start at 13:00.
The program for February 27th includes the slalom with the first round scheduled at 10:00 am and the second at 13:00. On the 25th and 26th of February at 18:00 on the central square in Bansko the drawing lots will take place.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year