Bansko is preparing for the new tourist season
Bansko municipality began the preparation for the new tourist season, which will be officially opened on 15 December. Fully sealed will be the sections Dobrinishte - Gotse Delchev hut, with a total length of 11 km and the section Bansko - Shiligarnika.
"In the resort town new street marks are being put, new sidewalks are being built, and two new bridges in the areas Banderishka poliana and Chalin Valog are being constructed, with funds from the Ministry of Emergency" - said the mayor of Bansko Alexander Kravarov.
The mayor also said, the projects are sponsored by the Phare programm. Only for the road Dobrinishte - Gotse Delchev hut 1 million 500 thousand euro are given. According to him around 1000 people and 15 companies are engaged in construction activities.
The deadline for the implementation is by the end of October, explained the Mayor Alexander Kravarov.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists