Mummer 's festival in Bansko on 1st January
To meet New Year in Bansko, in the town square at 23:00 hours there be a concert of popular Macedonian songs from the singer, Volodya Stoyanov presenting his latest songs.
On the 1st of January at 11:00am the traditional mummers festival will begin. Mummers will be dressed in traditional costumes and will chase the evil spirits.
Celebrations began in Bankso from as early as 20th December. There was a Christmas bazar of items made by children and a rock concert of local performers.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists