Bansko attended the International Tourism Fair in Smolyan
The most popular Bulgarian winter resort Bansko attended the international tourism fair "Bulgarian mountains - hospitality in 4 seasons” in Smolyan.
The overall opinion during the fair was that Bansko municipality presented the resort in the best possible way. The front desk of Bansko was the most attractive and visited one during the whole fair in Smolyan.
Typically for Bansko, the visitors were met not only with information but also with the typical for Bansko appetizers and wine.
The deputy mayor of Bansko Sashka Vachkova honoured the invitation of the hosts and attended the opening of the International Touristm Fair. During the cocktail party Bansko was again one of the most active participants in the celebration.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists