Bansko season opener is on December 17
The official opening of the winter season in Bansko will be on 17 December. But before that date, students will firs benefit from the well-prepared slopes in the resort.
Around 10, 000 graduates will have their celebration on December 8 in Bansko. Hoteliers will offer many tempting offers.
The prices in Bansko start from 25 euro in small family hotels and reach up to 40-50 euro in the four luxurious resorts.
If you prefer a three star hotel, then two nights with breakfast and two dinners, one of them is on the eve of the celebration, works out to between 80 and 100 leva. Private rooms are even on offer, with a bed price of 15-20 euro.
If the time is right, skiing can take place on 1 December. For the 200 snow cannons to work, we will need temperatures of below 3 degrees.
Faster and easier access to the slopes will be provided by the 8 seater cabin lift, which will also operate early next month. The prices of ski passes are not yet announced.
For the season opening on December 17 surprises for the local population and their guests were prepared. The traditional downhill descent "Alberto Tomba" will be made by current and former stars of the winter sport.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists