Snow in April Covered the Road to Bansko
Throughout the entire winter, our ski resorts hoped for snow and they finally got their wish... with a little delay. Heavy snowfall was seen yesterday morning in Bansko and the Predel pass.
The roads are now clear but there was snow along the restaurant tables.
KAT and the Road Infrastructure Agency advise drivers to stay on high alert in that section of road, especially if they have already put summer tires on their cars.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists