Foster Care is Gaining Popularity in Razlog
The social initiative "National Association of Foster Care" is being ever more widely accepted in Razlog.
Initially, residents of the town were skeptical of the idea of children being accepted into foster families, believing that kids would be too problematic. However, the initiative is gaining momentum.
Foster families need not worry, for they will have the support of a team of professionals.
The parents won't be left on their own to take care of everything, explain representatives from the State Agency for Child Protection in Razlog.
Social workers are hoping that the Foster Care initiative will attract the attention of more Razlog residents. Currently, the documents of a local woman are being reviewed, who has announced her intention to become a professional foster parent.
For people like her, there are special training programs and personal child care programs.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year