Bansko to Organize its 3rd Annual Christmas Fair
This year, Bansko will be organizing its 3rd annual Christmas Fair. Cozy wooden houses, situated in the central square of the resort town, will greet residents and guests beginning December 13th, 2014 all the way to January 12th next year.
The wooden houses will tempt tourists with homemade Christmas treats, ornaments, candles and souvenirs.
Christmas fair organizers have kept in mind even their youngest visitors. A children's workshop will be available to the kiddos, where they will be able to craft their own Christmas presents.
For a festive mood and Christmas spirit, expect to see amateur music bands, children's bands, dance troupes and famed regional performers.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists