Alberto Tomba Arrives in Bansko to Watch World Cup
The world famous alpine skier Alberto Tomba arrived in Bansko to watch the women's Skiing World Cup live, which is to take place this weekend in the winter resort.
The Italian skier is one of the special guests at the event.
All 3 starts of the Skiing World Cup will take place on the ski slope bearing the name of the ski legend Tomba. The finale for downhill skiing will be on Banderishka Polyana, where there are bleachers for 5000 spectators waiting.
The first warm-ups for the contestants are scheduled for today. Despite the fresh snow that fell 2 days ago, the Tomba ski slope has been cleared and fully prepped once again in anticipation of hosting the female ski elite.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists