Bansko Lies in Wait for the Opera Festival
The Bansko Opera Fest will be taking place at the end of August for yet another consecutive year in Bansko. On August 27, 28 and 29, Bansko residents and guests of the resort town can enjoy classical music under the stars.
On the 1st festival evening, the audience will be able to watch the classic ballet performance of the Rousse State Opera - Don Quixote.
While on the 28th, members of the State Opera Varna will perform their play Karmen. The festival will conclude with the unforgettable operetta The Czardas Queen, to be performed by the Rousse State Opera.
Organizers of the opera festival inform that Bansko Opera Fest 2015 will be held at the Nikola Vaptsarov square, with free admission to the event. The program will be starting at 8:30 PM for all 3 days.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists