It's Too Early to Ski in Bansko
The weather has shocked winter sports fans for yet another year in a row.
The unusually warm weather does not yet allow for good ski conditions in Bansko.
But because of popular demand, the ski center has announced that the cabin lift from the town to Banderishka Polyana is now fully operational.
The official start of the Bansko winter season will be on December 12.
Organizers are hoping that the ski conditions in the region will be better by then and that all winter sports fans will be satisfied.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists