Students from Razlog Sell Christmas Decorations for Charity
For the 7th consecutive year, students from Nikola Vaptsarov Elementary School in Razlog sold Christmas decorations, souvenirs and toys that they themselves made at the charity event "Dar ot Surce" (Gift from the Heart).
The funds raised by the Christmas bazaar will be given to provide presents for children lacking parental care.
Students from the 4th and 6th grades used materials, such as paper, pine cones and pine branches to make their Christmas items.
The children made the souvenirs during art and home ec in school, while the younger students had some help from parents as well.
Krasimir Gerchev, mayor of Razlog municipality, also bought some holiday decorations and wished for the children to always be charitable and help people in need.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year