Gotse Delchev Hut
Gotse Delchev Hut is named after one of the most important Bulgarian revolutionaries, a leader and ideologist of the Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary Committee - the apostle Gotse Delchev. It is situated in Pirin mountain in the Logovete region.
The hut is about 6 mi (10 km) south of the town of Dobrinishte, along a paved road. Gotse Delchev Hut sits at an elevation of 4631 ft (1412 m) above sea level.
The building is a massive two-story structure. It has 4 rooms, a spacious lounge, buffet and humble mountain kitchen available to tourists. During the summer months, the hut can host up to 150 visitors daily.
Gotse Delchev Hut was built in 1950 thanks to the Mangurtepe Tourist Agency in Dobrinishte village. The hut has electricity and running water, the toilets are located within the building. Gotse Delchev Hut has radio communication for emergencies.
A stay at Gotse Delchev Hut offers wonderful opportunities for tourism. There is a ski slope from Gotse Delchev to Bezbog Hut and a ski chair lift that's open every day from 8:30 to 16:00.
When the weather allows, visitors can take short walks to some of the points of interest near the hut. Not far from the mountain hut lies one of the natural wonders of Pirin - the centennial tree Visokata Ela.
Gotse Delchev Hut is also a way station along the Dobrinishte - Bezbog Hut route, which is marked in green and has the following approximate durations:
- From Dobrinishte to Gotse Delchev Hut - 2.5 hours;
- From Gotse Delchev Hut to Bezbog Hut - 2.5 hours.
Those who prefer shorter mountain hikes can head to Mocharata, which will take about 45 min. via a cobblestone road. The picturesque area Chatarluka is also located about an hour west-northwest from the hut.
- Razlog Grows Even More Beautiful with 5000 New Flowers
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8