Predel Hut is located within the eponymous Predel region at 3444 ft (1050 m) above sea level.
Predel Hut is a large 1-story building with power, running water and central heating. Each room has its own bathroom.
There is a tourists' kitchen, dining area and cafe. Predel Hut is a point along the E4 European long distance path.
The starting point is the town of Simitli - 16 mi (25 km) asphalt road. Another option is to take the bus from Razlog to Simitli. Right next to the hut is a ski slope and small lift.
It's managed by Planinetz Tourist Agency - Simitli.
Telephone: 0887 549 704; 0748 12 85; 0885 052 370.
- Razlog Grows Even More Beautiful with 5000 New Flowers
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8