One Hundred and Twenty Musicians to Arrive for Horizon Festival in Bansko
120 musicians from all corners of the world will be visiting Bansko during the 4th annual music festival Horizon. The event will be taking place from March 12 - 18 in the resort town.
Organizers are promising a wide range of music styles - techno, house, drum and bass, funk, soul, hip-hop and reggae throughout the entire musical week in Bansko.
15 remarkable locations have been chosen. Some of them will be taking place at an undisclosed hotel in the mountains, a Medieval banquet hall, a forest stage and underground hall.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists