Razlog Municipality Applies to Purchase an Electric Car
Razlog Municipality is going to apply for a subsidy program that's granting 20 000 leva for the purchase of electric transportation vehicles and 10 000 leva for the purchase of a hybrid automobile.
The program is part of a pilot study for encouraging the use of electric transportation vehicles. The resources are being provided by the National Trust EcoFund.
Municipalities can apply for no more than 3 transportation vehicles and the deadline for submitting an application is May 30 of this year.
Razlog Municipality is applying only to buy an electric automobile and will need 5000 leva to finance it.
The new acquisition for the town will reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Razlog Grows Even More Beautiful with 5000 New Flowers
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8