Razlog Municipality Applies to Purchase an Electric Car
Razlog Municipality is going to apply for a subsidy program that's granting 20 000 leva for the purchase of electric transportation vehicles and 10 000 leva for the purchase of a hybrid automobile.
The program is part of a pilot study for encouraging the use of electric transportation vehicles. The resources are being provided by the National Trust EcoFund.
Municipalities can apply for no more than 3 transportation vehicles and the deadline for submitting an application is May 30 of this year.
Razlog Municipality is applying only to buy an electric automobile and will need 5000 leva to finance it.
The new acquisition for the town will reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts
- Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes