Bansko to Take Participate in Night of the Museums
From 6 pm to 11 pm, all museums in the resort town will be offering free admittance to visitors.
In Bansko, the Night of the Museums will be held under the slogan "Bulgarian embroidery - an artistic expression of the folk worldview."
Bulgarian author Boika Asiova will also be presenting her new book at the event, while the House of Art will be hosting an exhibition of traditional Yambol folk costumes.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts
- Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes