Bansko to Take Participate in Night of the Museums
From 6 pm to 11 pm, all museums in the resort town will be offering free admittance to visitors.
In Bansko, the Night of the Museums will be held under the slogan "Bulgarian embroidery - an artistic expression of the folk worldview."
Bulgarian author Boika Asiova will also be presenting her new book at the event, while the House of Art will be hosting an exhibition of traditional Yambol folk costumes.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists