Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
During this past winter season, there was a 15% increase in the number of tourists in Bansko compared to last year. These statistics are reported by the Tourism Advisory Board of the Municipality.
Hotel bookings have increased thanks to better advertising policies and large-scale checks done at tourist locations all season long.
The town hall meeting also discussed how the resort would be presented at the next 10 tourist exhibits - in Great Britain, Israel and Russia.
About 150 000 nights are expected to be booked for the summer season, maintaining last year's trend.
- Razlog Grows Even More Beautiful with 5000 New Flowers
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8
- One Hundred and Twenty Musicians to Arrive for Horizon Festival in Bansko