Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
During this past winter season, there was a 15% increase in the number of tourists in Bansko compared to last year. These statistics are reported by the Tourism Advisory Board of the Municipality.
Hotel bookings have increased thanks to better advertising policies and large-scale checks done at tourist locations all season long.
The town hall meeting also discussed how the resort would be presented at the next 10 tourist exhibits - in Great Britain, Israel and Russia.
About 150 000 nights are expected to be booked for the summer season, maintaining last year's trend.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts
- Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes