Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
The park near Belitsa for the rehabilitation of dancing bears is enjoying ever greater interest on the part of tourists. Since it reopened its doors for visitors at the beginning of April, 5000 people have already visited it.
But the workers at the specialized center are expecting the real tourist boom to occur once summer is in full swing. To make sure that all visitors are left satisfied, they have appointed additional tour guides for park guests.
In additional, they intend to add more benches to the area. They're going to place a large touch screen monitor that will show photos and videos of the park's 26 bears.
And, they're going to create an info center specially designed for the youngest visitors to the bear park, along with kids' attractions, reports Darik News.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts
- Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes