Bansko ski zone should be extended
In an interview with Georgi Ikonomov, MP for GERD Blagoevgrad and former chairman of the Municipal Council for Bansko they talked about the problems of the Bansko resort and ways to resolve them.
It is vital for the construction of a second gondola, which will reduce the pending queues of skiers and will take the faster flow of tourists. This is linked with the expansion of the ski area to the 'black mound'. A total length of pistes will be approximately one hundred kilometers.
But to achieve all that is necessary it Is essential that all institutions work together. They will need to change and re plan the Pirin National Park. Here, however, environmentalists objected, although Mayor Alexander Kravarov said that for every cut down tree two trees will be planted in replacement.
Until now the concessionaire of the runs and equipment company "Juno" takes good care of the nature conservation and its recovery. It was also announced of the development of the ski area Bansko, Dobrinishte and Kulinoto as our priority.
Also it should be organized for a common campaign advert for the resorts as not everyone can advertise their own hotel or restaurant. Efforts all together, can lead to the desired outcomes for the tourism of Bansko.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists