Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes
Hoteliers in Bansko are preparing for the upcoming winter season and have begun renovations. Some of the hotels will be offering new attractions and services for tourists.
Most hotels will be opening their doors between November 1 and 30, and with the new winter season all of the complexes in the town will be welcoming guests.
Some will be offering a new, modern outdoor pool and spa center. This year, Bansko will also be opening a skating rink, professional tennis court, soccer field and volleyball court.
For the upcoming season, the resort will also be hiring new employees, with individuals fluent in English, Russian, Greek or Romanian having the upper hand.
Between 4000 - 5000 people will be working in the tourist industry in the municipalities of Bansko and Razlog this winter season.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers: Bansko to be Jam-Packed in February
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts