Hoteliers: Bansko to be Jam-Packed in February
Bansko is going to be jam-packed between February 3-5 during the Snowboard World Cup. Between 10-15 thousand tourists are expected every day, with the ski resort buzzing with guests from neighboring countries. The announcement was made by a hotelier in the town beneath Todorka Peak, as reported by StandartnewsCom.
According to local representatives from the tourist agency, there are no longer any rooms available during the days the Snowboard World Cup is going to be held.
Phones have been ringing off the hook for reservations in that period, hoteliers report.
They stress that there's been an amazing tourist boom in the winter resort lately. Reasons for this include the hefty snow cover, as well as the price drop.
Further savings are expected in February, hoteliers add.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year