About 40 Percent of Hotels in Bansko Will Close by the End of the Month
A little bit prior to the official end of the winter season in the resort of Bansko, many of the hotels have begun closing their doors and letting go of personnel.
Officials in the town claim that Bansko has enjoyed a good number of tourists in the past months, but hoteliers prefer not to work during the spring and summer, since tourists are many times fewer, which cannot pay for their expenses.
It is expected that between 30 and 40% of hotels in the resort town will close by the end of March.
The hotels which will work during the summer season as well, plan to let go of some of their hired personnel.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year