Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
The Razlog Municipality village Eleshnitsa will be hosting the folklore festival called Folklore Sreshta on August 27. The event, which is practically becoming tradition, aims to preserve and popularize native folk customs among the younger generations.
The event is meant to be competitive in nature and will be divided into 2 categories - Bulgarian traditional dances and songs. All nonprofessional groups and troupes that practice Bulgarian traditional dances are allowed in the first category - there's no age limit.
All choirs and orchestras that practice Bulgarian folklore are allowed in the Bulgarian traditional songs category, and again there's no age limits.
Participants' performances will be evaluated by a jury, with the most talented among them going home with an award and prize.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts
- Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes