Bansko gathers the best snowboarders in the world
For the third time, Bansko gathers the best snowboarders in the world for the starts of the Snowboard World Cup. The parallel disciplines will be held on January 21 and 22, 2023.
In addition to the sports part, the program also includes an interesting event, which is a great way to present the spirit of Bansko in the unadulterated flavor of the local people and traditional Bulgarian cuisine, with a request for a special set of events dedicated to culinary tourism.
Association "Union of the Tourist Business in Bansko" and the Association of Bansko Mechanics organize on Saturday 21.01. from 17.00 at "Nikola Vaptsarov" Square in the city center a presentation of traditional Bansko dishes, an a cappella performance of Bansko songs, and Bansko colloquialisms, part of the color of the local language.
The initiative is part of the program for holding the Snowboard World Cup in Bansko. The competitions take place this weekend in Bansko.
- Last commented
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year