Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
The Razlog Municipality village Eleshnitsa will be hosting the folklore festival called Folklore Sreshta on August 27. The event, which is practically becoming tradition, aims to preserve and popularize native folk customs among the younger generations.
The event is meant to be competitive in nature and will be divided into 2 categories - Bulgarian traditional dances and songs. All nonprofessional groups and troupes that practice Bulgarian traditional dances are allowed in the first category - there's no age limit.
All choirs and orchestras that practice Bulgarian folklore are allowed in the Bulgarian traditional songs category, and again there's no age limits.
Participants' performances will be evaluated by a jury, with the most talented among them going home with an award and prize.
- Bansko gathers the best snowboarders in the world
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year