Tevno Lake Shelter
The shelter is a big two - storey building with а dining room on the ground floor and a common sleeping room, with plank – beds, on the second floor.
In the Tevno Lake Shelter there are 30 beds. Hot food and drinks are offered. The shelter is electrified by its own generator, the drinking water is coming from a spring above the shelter. This water supply is in the vicinity of the shelter. The toilet is outside.
The area of the shelter is highly avalanche and it is not used in the winter.
The starting point for the Tevno Lake Shelter is the town of Bansko – there is a marked path - 7.30 hours.
* Momin yard top (2725 meters) - 0.40 min.
* Kralev yard top - 0.40 min
* Samodivski top ( Dzhengal top - 2730 meters) - 1.30 hours
* Kamenica top (2822 m) - 3.00 hours
* Popovo lake - 2.00 hours
* Pirin hut - 3.00 hours
* Demianitza hut - 2.30 hours
* Kamenica hut - 3.00 hours
* Bezbog hut - 3.30 hours
* Yane Sandanski hut - 4.30 hours
* Vihren hut - 6.00 hours
* Sleeping Field shelter - 4.00 hours
* Mitrovo lake - 1.00 hour
* Prevalski lakes - 1.00 hour
* Kralevdvorski circle - 1.30 hours