Bansko Municipality joined the international tourism fair in Bucharest, Romania
Bansko Municipality was presented at the international tourism fair in Bucharest, Romania. Bansko Municipality joined the bulgarian stand during the exhibition. According to recent studies by the State Agency for Tourism, Romanians have increased interest to Bulgaria as a tourist destination.
During the four days of exhibition Bansko won the attention of the visitors by presenting some ideas for summer and winter tourism. Bansko has been successfully developed as winter and summer destination. Through its geographical location Bansko offers year-round entertainment and tourist attractions in the Pirin mountain.
- Bansko gathers the best snowboarders in the world
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko