First World Cup meeting in Bansko
In February next year, Bansko will host the launch of four World Cup alpine skiing events.
The starts for men, which are the giant slalom and slalom will be on 18 and 19 February, and women will compete in downhill and super G on 25 and 26 February.
In connection with the organization of the competitions was held the first meeting at the Ministry of Physical Education and Sport. At the meeting was present the secretary of the municipality of Bansko- Veselinka Durchova.
The issues discussed were related to organization and the commitment of Bansko as a host of prestigious competitions.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year