Razlog is Promoting its Golf and Spa at the World Travel Market
For the 2nd year in a row, Razlog is participating in the World Travel Market in London, Great Britain. This is the largest event for professionals in the tourism industry and the 2nd most prestigious worldwide.
Razlog is promoting the tourist "products" that it's offering. Tour operators are most attracted to the opportunities Razlog has to offer - as a cultural, spa and golf destination.
The mountain municipality is being jointly represented as a tourist destination along with the municipalities of Bansko and Kresna. Throughout the month of October, Razlog participated in the Tour Salon conference in Poznan, Poland, again jointly with the other 2 municipalities.
This year, Bulgaria is being represented in London with a national stand of 295 square meters, with the slogan "Bulgaria - A discovery to share".
Besides the traditional tourism products, the exhibition is also accenting the cultural, spa and wellness opportunities that Bulgaria has to offer as a tourist destination.
For the first time, tour operators working in the North Korean markets have come as well. Traditionally, exhibitors from over 180 nations participate in the WTM conference and the value of the deals made exceeds $3.5 billion.
The conference continues until November 6.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists