The Ski Lifts in Bansko May Begin Operation on December 1st
Even though the official start of the ski season in Bansko will be on December 13th, resort employees are ready to begins ski lift operation on December 1st if there is enough snow.
The ski lifts underwent a full inspection during the summer and crucial parts of the cabin lift were replaced, said Ivan Obreikov, marketing director at Yulen, in front of the Bulgarian News Agency.
Snow cannons are also ready for use if there is enough natural snow.
The prices for the ski lift use will be the same as last year, with a daily pass for adults costing 58 leva.
The first alpine skiing competitions for the Yulen Cup will be held on December 22 and 23.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists