Prices in Dobrinishte Cut in Half This Winter
Prices of a winter vacation will be about 50% lower this season in the resort of Dobrinishte. The cut in prices is being done to attract more tourists to the mountain town.
Family hotels and guesthouses in Dobrinishte have announced lower prices in order to keep people employed and not to lose visitors throughout the winter.
The most preferred holiday packages are the 4-day deals around Christmas and New Year's, which will cost about 200 leva per person.
There will also be cheaper ski lift passes for winter sports fans. The ski slopes are fully operational and the terrain comes in various difficulties.
This year, a ski race for kids will be organized for yet another consecutive year.
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8
- One Hundred and Twenty Musicians to Arrive for Horizon Festival in Bansko