Snow Depth in Bansko Reaches 43 Inches (110 cm)
The conditions in Bansko are becoming ever more suitable for trying out winter sports. Several days ago, the snow depth reached a noticeable 43" (110 cm), informs Standartnews.
8 ski slopes are now fully operational in the ski areas of the town. Fans of winter sports can also enjoy the ski path from Bunderishka Polyana.
The ski season is also now open in Vitosha. Several ski slopes in Borovets and Pamporovo are now working too.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists