Ski Slope Kulinoto Near Razlog is Open
The ski slope Kulinoto near the town of Razlog is now open and is awaiting ski sports enthusiasts. The small ski slope near Razlog is a prime tourist destination with its excellent skiing conditions and affordable prices.
Kulinoto has 2 ski lifts - for adult skiers and children, with the prices being more than affordable. An adult ticket for 1 ride with the lift is just 2 leva.
For 12 leva, skiers can purchase a daily ski card for the lifts. The half-day pass costs 8 leva. For that price, college students are offered a full day pass.
For 6 leva, college students can buy a half-day pass. Skis, ski shoe rentals and ski poles cost 15 leva per day.
The ski slope near Razlog is mainly preferred by families with children, as well as inexperienced skiers.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists