Bansko welcomes Winter
The first snow in Bansko has covered the rooftops and the slopes above the resort town and was welcomed in anticipation of the new ski season.
Bansko Municipality welcomed winter with enough equipment to clean the snow in all localities.
Company "BKO", which takes care of the cleanliness of the municipality, has provided the winter resort town with 8 machines, 6 of which have separate compartments for sanding.
Dobrinishte have two tractors and a car available for sanding and in the villages will also have equipment sent for securing safety on the roads.
Sufficient quantities of salt and sand will be provided as it will be needed to overcome some of the winter conditions, the press center of the resort community reported.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists