Bansko Extends Season Till Easter
The season in Bansko will continue until Easter, announced Ulen JSC, the concessionaire company of the ski resort. The snow that has fallen in the past month will allow winter sports fans to ski even in the middle of April.
The news for the extension of the season was met with jubilee because the official closure will now happen after student spring break and the Easter holidays.
And that's not the only good news from Bansko. The concessionaire of the ski zone announced that starting April 1st, the prices of the daily ski passes will be lowered by 20%.
Currently, conditions in the resort are perfect for skiing, all ski slopes are functioning. The snow coverage on Todorka peak reaches 132″ (335 cm), while that on Banderishka Polyana is 116″ (295 cm).
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists