Clint Eastwood Will be at the Bansko Film Fest
Movie icon Clint Eastwood will be participating in the 15th annual Bansko Film Fest. The event will be held between November 25 and 29 at the Nikola Vaptsarov auditorium.
The inclusion of films by perhaps one of the greatest actors and film directors of all time is for celebrating his 85th birthday.
For this occasion, film fest organizers will be playing 2 of the Oscar-winner's most popular titles - Where Eagles Dare and The Eiger Sanction.
The film fest of extreme sports and adventure genres is the only one of its kind on the Balkans and Southeastern Europe.
Dozens of mountain sports stars will also be guests at the annual film fest at the resort.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year