The Christmas Tree in Bansko Lights Up on December 3rd
The Christmas lights will light up on December 3rd, with the tree once again trimmed in the town square. This will officially mark the beginning of the Christmas season in the resort.
A music program has been specially prepared for the little ones in Nikola Vaptsarov auditorium. Delicious Christmas treats will also be handed out there.
The holiday events will continue with a concert by the Children's Theater Studio, headed by Mariana Dumanova and the Children's Piano School, headed by Marina Ivanova, scheduled for December 22.
On December 23, Bansko will hold a huge Christmas concert under the motto: "a Christmas smile."
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists