Razlog Kukeri Prepare for the Traditional Carnival
The traditional Kukeri festival will be held again this year in Razlog and participants are doing their last-minute repetitions before the start of the show.
Enthusiasts from the region will put on eye-catching bizarre costumes, to remind onlookers of one of the more forgotten Bulgarian traditions and to ward off any evil spirits. The Kukeri will also dance so that the New Year is peaceful, fortunate and brings good health to everyone in the Pirin area.
With emotions running high, the masked Razlog residents will parade around the streets of the town and then make an appearance in the town square.
The fun will kick off at 10:30 in the morning. Besides locals, people from all over Bulgaria and even foreigners are expected at the event.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year