Up to 20 Percent Drop in Hotel Prices in Bansko in February
Hoteliers in Bansko are prepared to lower their prices by between 10-20% during the last month of winter, announced the Tourism Business Union in the town, even though the ski resort is enjoying no small number of tourists.
This winter is expected to be even better for tourism in Bansko than last year. Not only Bulgarians, but Serbians, Macedonians, English and Greeks are also arriving to ski in the town. There has also been no registered drop in tourists from Russia and the Ukraine.
Guesthouses in the town cost between 25 - 30 leva per person.
Greater numbers of Turkish tourists are expected in Bansko after January 21, since students from our southern neighbor go on break during the last days of January.
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8
- One Hundred and Twenty Musicians to Arrive for Horizon Festival in Bansko