The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
This year, Razlog will once again be hosting the international Kukeri carnival Starchevata, which has grown into a tradition. The event is one of the largest organized in the region.
The Kukeri festival is held as the grand finale to the Christmas-New Year's celebrations in Razlog and attracts crowds of tourists.
The carnival will begin on January 14 at 10 a.m. in the central town square.
It is of a competitive nature and all Kukeri groups that wish to participate need to sign up in the Razlog town hall.
The contest's goal is to keep the Kukeri traditions alive, as they are closely tied to ethnic folklore.
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8
- One Hundred and Twenty Musicians to Arrive for Horizon Festival in Bansko
- Up to 20 Percent Drop in Hotel Prices in Bansko in February