The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
This year, Razlog will once again be hosting the international Kukeri carnival Starchevata, which has grown into a tradition. The event is one of the largest organized in the region.
The Kukeri festival is held as the grand finale to the Christmas-New Year's celebrations in Razlog and attracts crowds of tourists.
The carnival will begin on January 14 at 10 a.m. in the central town square.
It is of a competitive nature and all Kukeri groups that wish to participate need to sign up in the Razlog town hall.
The contest's goal is to keep the Kukeri traditions alive, as they are closely tied to ethnic folklore.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers: Bansko to be Jam-Packed in February
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts
- Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes