Falling prices of the ski pass in Bansko
Budget reductions of 20 percent have made the ski pass for the ski slopes in Bansko from 1st April. Ivan Obreykov informs the CEO of the company concessionaire of the ski facilities "Ulen".
He also noted that currently there are mountains in perfect conditions for skiing. Snow is good and probably until 1st May lovers of winter sports will be able to practice in Bansko.
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8
- One Hundred and Twenty Musicians to Arrive for Horizon Festival in Bansko