Mountain biking rally promotes eco tourism in the region of Bansko
Bansko community, National Park Pirin, Tourist Association Bansko and organization The road to nowhere are organising a Mountain biking Rally on the 31/7/2010 and 1/8/2010.
The road to nowhere is a not for profit organisation promoting eco tourism in the region of Bansko. The rally is a series of personal challenge cross country rides held over two days.
We hope you will come to enjoy yourselves and our mountains. Entry fee is 30 leva for 2 races and 50 leva for 2 races and 2 nights accommodation, the entry fee also includes free use of the Dobrinishtay chair lift in the afternoons for downhill.
Contact us at the : www.bansko-mtb.com
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year