Opera Festival in Bansko
The 27th and 28th of August were the dates that Bansko was the host for the first opera festival which was held in the open. Organisers of the event were the Bansko Municipality, Tourist Association of Bansko and the Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena in Bansko. Their ambition is for the Opera to become an annual festival.
The festival program was prepared by the State Opera - Plovdiv and Kaludi Kaludov. Opera Tosca by Puccini was presented the first evening and was be conducted by Luciano Di Martino.
Gala Concert was scheduled for August 28th. Its known soloists and young talents fulfilled and there were duets from popular operas, conducted by Deyan Pavlov.
The festival was held at the central square Vaptsarov in Bansko, with performances starting at 20.30 hours. Entrance was free.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year