The World Cup in Bansko will be viewed by 250 million people
On the 26th and 27th of February next year, Bansko will be the host of two starts of the World Cup for men – super combination and slalom.
The World Cup is a very special race and media interest is expected to be enormous. A large number of journalists, VIP persons, and many fans will want the competitor’s attention after the competition.
Bansko meets the highest criteria for conducting the competitions of the World Cup and around 250 million people worldwide will be watching. Deployed within the racing route will be 23 cameras.
This is a great way to show the world the beautiful scenery and good conditions that Bansko has to offer for practicing winter sports.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year