Historical Museum opens doors in Razlog
The Historical Museum in Razlog invites you to become part of European Heritage Days, 26, 27, September 28 2008. The museum visitors can enjoy the renewed exposition to the theme: "Treasure, transmitted from generation to generation" of eng. Nina Kisova.
The museum will be opened daily from 8 to 17 o'clock. The entrance is free. The event is organized on the initiative of the Council of Europe and the European Commission.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year