Ski Vacation In The Alps Or In Bulgaria Cost The Same
A ski vacation in the Alps might cost the same as in some of the Bulgarian resorts, explained Bayko Baykov from Bulgaria's Association of Tour Operators and Travel Agents. A stay in a hotel in Austria and Italy is more expensive than in Bulgaria but ski vacation packages are at the same price as in Bulgaria. "Accommodation including breakfast and dinner in a three star hotel in Bulgarian ski resort might cost you about 50 euros per day", said Baykov.
It is hard to give a final cost of a vacation in Bulgaria because of the constant rise of airline tickets. Despite the attractive alternatives Bulgarians still prefer to ski in the Bulgarian mountain resorts. Borovetz, Bansko, Pamporovo or Vitosha slopes are at relatively short distance away from the cities and ski fans can visit them every weekend or even after work depending on where they live. At Borovetz a hotel accommodation, breakfast included is about 50 euro but with the fee for ski facilities the cost swells up.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year