2 Million Euro grant from the Government to launche the World Cup in Bansko
On 26th and 27th February Bansko will host the launches of the World Cup. The organization of these competitions have allowed the government to allocate 2 Million Euro. The money is from the budget of the Ministry of Sports.
The organization of the launches have included about 1000 people. Some of them will be responsible for preparing the track for the race and there are many volunteers involved in the preparation.
Competitions for the World Cup has attracted a lot of media interest. The races will be broadcast on over 200 television stations worldwide.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year