Ski stars arrive in Bansko for a great place to ski
For launches of the World Cup in Bansko many stars of winter sports arrived to participate. They all expressed admiration for the small mountain town and the proposed good conditions.
Ivica Kostelic, who is leading the overall standings commented that Bansko is one of the best ski centers. The skier from Croatia is pleased that he took 45 points for classification.
Ted Ligety - world champion of the giant slalom said he found the track quite difficult in Bansko. However the wonderful audience with their support has helped the skiers.
For the most famous German skier - Felix Neureuther, the track was very good for the super-G and Bansko is a very nice resort.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year