Skiing Goes Cheap over World Financial Crisis
The world financial crisis is finally showing its good face. Due to the economic downturn, hotels in the Bulgarian ski resorts of Bansko, Pamporovo and Borovets may lower the prices in attempt to attarct more clients, The Standart has learnt.
Hotel-keepers are ready to slash their prices so as not to lose their clientele. Reductions, of course, will depend on the conditions offered. The country's ski resorts are hastily preparing for the oncoming winter season.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year